- First Session (400)
- Second Session/Touch-Up (100)
Must be done within 3months of the first session.
- Annual Refresher (250)
Recommended every 1-2 years to maintain shape, color, and detail.
A full and thorough consultation is done on the day of the service. During this time you will get a pretty good idea of how your new brows are going to look. In addition, we will discuss each and every step of the process, talk about, and agree on the brow design, color, and more. This information acts only as guideline. A detailed aftercare regimen will also be provided on the day of your appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have had your eyebrows previously tattooed and are interested in a cover-up/re-work, you MUST email us a clear photo PRIOR to booking your appointment. I cannot guarantee results for cases such as these and we must approve that your eyebrows are workable. Previously tattooed areas and cover-ups will almost always require additional touch-ups for best results and will be charged accordingly.
It all starts with a good canvas! The eyebrow area must be healthy, strong, non-sensitive, and non-irritated. Here’s how to get your skin ready for the procedure:
- Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis one week before the procedure
- Do not tan two weeks prior to the service, or have a sunburned face
- Do not have any type of facial 2 weeks prior to the procedure
- Do not work out the day of the procedure
- Do not have botox 3 weeks prior to the procedure
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior to the procedure (they are natural blood thinners)
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days prior to the procedure.
In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
- Do not drink alcohol 24 – 48 hours before your tattoo
- Do not consume coffee before your procedure
- Do not take an Aspirin or Ibuprofen for pain relief (these also thin the blood.)
- Do not expect your brow tattoos to heal perfectly after the first session. This is a minimum 2 step and sometimes multiple step process.
- Be patient during your 2-week healing process your brows will change and appear different from day to day.
- Immediately after your procedure brows will appear darker and more defined, this may last up to 2 weeks. Your brow tattoo can appear more solid and hair strokes may seem to disappear, this is normal.
- Your brow tattoo will take up to 6-8 weeks to fully heal. When the flaking comes off the hair strokes may seem faint, this is because a fresh layer of skin has healed over the brow tattoo. Give your brows a few weeks and the hair strokes will become clearer.
- Not everyone’s hair stroke brows can heal clean and crisp. Hair strokes for oilier skin types tend to heal more solid and powdery while drier skin types tend to heal more crisp and defined.
- This is a 2 step process. The First Session is used to build shape and gain symmetry. The Second Session is used to perfect the brows and to add density. This is a process and some clients may need multiple sessions to achieve their desired result.
- Some client’s skin may have a harder time retaining pigment and may require additional sessions, especially if you have had your brows previously tattooed and are covered with scar tissue.
- THERE IS NO GUARANTEE OF RESULTS as everyone’s result will vary due to skin type, lifestyle and the initial and long-term care of your brow tattoo. This is especially subject to cover up work.
- Use at least SPF 50 to protect your brows, sun exposure will cause fading and can alter the color of your tattoo.
- Do not use chemical exfoliates on the brows, this will cause the brows to fade faster.
- Do not do laser your brow area (IPL etc), some lasers may change the color of the ink.
- As the tattoo fades the strokes will get fainter and less defined.
- Maintenance is required to maintain desired results. Touch-ups are done on average every 12-24 months to maintain your brow tattoo.
RESULTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED
Healed results will vary with each individual client and use of a pencil or powder may still be needed. There are many factors that affect the healing process that I have no control over (i.e. how you take care of your brow tattoo, how your skin heals and retains pigment). Absolutely NO guarantee will be made and additional sessions (charged accordingly) may be required to obtain optimal results. This is especially subject to clients who have had their eyebrows previously tattooed as we, unfortunately, cannot correct all cases due to potential skin damage/pigment retention from other artists.
There are no implied or written guarantees if you do not take care of your tattoo.