As an Illinois licensed Esthetician and Body Art Establishment, I have been trained in the highest level of sterilization and cleanliness in all areas of the studio office. Prior to Covid-19, I am trained to protect against infectious diseases, and this is no different. I feel confident and uphold the highest standard in sterilization and infection control.
I have been monitoring the situation regarding Covid-19 and have been following all guidelines from the Federal and State departments. I look forward to being back in the studio and will be prepared to resume under the guidelines and restraints permitted by the city of Chicago. To protect both myself and clients amid Covid-19 concerns I will be taking the following steps to be extra vigilant:
- I am asking all clients who exhibit any symptoms related to Covid-19, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, and any other flu-like symptoms, to refrain from coming to the studio. If you experience any of these symptoms or are in contact with anyone knowingly diagnosed with Covid-19, I will reschedule your appointment.
- A disposable mask is required upon entry to the studio and must be worn at all times.
- All clients are required to wash their hands or use provided hand sanitizer upon entering the studio. We will be increasing the frequency of cleaning the studio in between each client, especially door handles, knobs, etc.
- I will be screening all clients in the studio regarding the above-mentioned symptoms prior to their appointment by filling out a client release form. I may also take your temperature at your appointment prior to being seen. If a fever is present, I will reschedule your appointment.
- I am asking all clients to arrive alone at your appointment to limit the number of people in the studio. Additional guests will be asked to wait for the client outside due to the common shared waiting area with fellow salon studio owners.
- All appointments are strategically booked to limit cross-contact. Please arrive exactly on time for your appointment as there will be no waiting area. Arriving late to your appointment may require you to forfeit your time and you will be required to reschedule for a later time online.
Thank you for your patience during this time and I appreciate your understanding of the new guidelines I have set in place for everyone’s safety. Thank you for being a client of Maven Esthetics™!
Xx- Constance (The Brow Maven™)